Saturday, September 02, 2006

First strand of web

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The simpleton; he is so eager to bed me and have me as a trophy wife. I should not belittle him too much, for he has managed to pique 2 bolts of interest from me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jack Forrester has moved in, we have become engaged, I have his seed firmly planted within my womb and I have married him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As lovely as he may be to my eyes, as much as my body yearns for his touch, I will not falter, for soon he will out live his usefulness.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is this scrumptious morsel that dares cross my path? Hmmm, yes you will do nicely.

Be blessed,
Negrita

return

* Writer’s note: I forgot about the picture with the husband, by the time I remembered, Jack was so angry he wouldn’t let her in the photo booth with him.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good so far...is this number two that has come along??

4:18 PM  
Blogger Oydie said...

She is soooo evil! :D

9:45 AM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Man Negrita is so cold! She's perfect!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home