Sunday, September 03, 2006

Weaving the second strand of webbing

Gentle Reader,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have invited Jeff Nielson over for a quick lawn date while the husband is off working to bring in more simoleans.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The husband came home earlier than I had expected, such are the risks I take. Learn my children, for every choice you make there may be consequences.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jack is so angry he refuses to sleep in the same bed with me, all the better for me for I am now showing my pregnant pooch and I am often too tired to play the part of the remorseful wife.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How lovely, Jeff is seen bearing gifts of gratitude. Just how grateful will he be once I allow him the joys of woohoo are yet to be seen, and will he still feel this jubilant once he is in Jack's position?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Behold my journey has truly begun, I am Mrs. Negrita Widow-Forrester and I proudly carry my husband’s seed.

Be blessed,
Negrita

return

3 Comments:

Blogger Twoyys4me said...

LOL.. this is great Ruby- I love the narration, and Negrita is a really cool looking Sim.. perfect for this challenge I'd say!

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job!! She's harsh...and moving quickly. Look forward to more!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Oydie said...

Joys of Woohoo! LOLOL

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home