Monday, September 04, 2006

The first of many

Gentle Reader,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jack has become restless as our child’s birth draws nearer. As we sat at the breakfast table, he spoke of our nuptials as if he could will me to love him again. It saddens me to think my child is a part of this weak man. As if I could love him or any mere man.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at him; Jack has no sense of style, no sense of worth, clueless of the fate that awaits him. Learn my darlings and be strong in the knowledge that I will never allow you to be a peon like your fathers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I feel your restlessness as you move within me. I know your time is coming soon. Look upon the apparatus in my hands, it is a goddess send. Prior to birth, I will raise my aspiration well within platinum to ensure I do not falter after each arrival of my precious protégés.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Your time of arrival is upon me, the pain is immense as it tears right through my very soul. Never have I felt such a rage of raw emotions of hope, excitement and joy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Welcome my first born, Jackie Forrester. I have high hopes for you little one.

Be blessed,
Negrita

return

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great widow! She's cold. I love her tone - you do a great job giving her a voice! Keep it up!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Oydie said...

I do love her goth skin tone, it is so perfect for the way you are portraying her.
Welcome little Jackie Forrester!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Congrats on the first born! She has her mother's skin too, how great!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home