Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Planning Jack’s demise

Gentle Reader,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jack has become a nuisance. How can I concentrate on my next mate if he can not be relied upon to care for our offspring? Every time he changes Jackie’s diaper he has an episode. I must rid this house of him and his influence.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have invited Jeff Nielson over for a date. I need a distraction from Jack’s rambling antics. I see Jeff enjoys playing the piano and I am making a note of this for a definite possibility towards his end.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have invited Jeff to move, he stirs something within me and I have chosen him to be my next mate. Jeff was rather modest when he said he was comfortably off, he has brought to the house a decent dowry with many gifts. I thought I had recognized him when we first met, it turns out he is the mayor of Sahara Gulch and he is a very educated man. It’s almost a shame he will have to die.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Impulsive me, I have risked it all for the love of a man. I am pregnant with Jeff’s child. It’s too soon, much too soon. Jack still lives; I must step up the plan in order to marry Jeff. My sweet, sweet Jeff; the man who has managed to warm my heart must marry me before I give birth to his child.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Its time Jack, you must leave us in the physical world. You must give up your life’s essence to keep order in this home. I must marry Jeff, for this child I am carrying belongs to him, my heart dear Jack, belongs to him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

* Writer’s Note: I had to share this odd picture. Jack was holding Jackie when he started whining about being bored.


Be blessed,
Negrita

return

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like, I like . . . very nice stle of writing. Can't wait for more!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Reni said...

Great writing, can't wait for the next update. :)

-Reni

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is Jack going to meet his demise? I guess he's had one too many "episodes" ! Pregnant again already! I love it, she's a great widow!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Oydie said...

Ohhh nice back pack! The piano eh? *wicked cackle*

9:54 AM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Looks like Jeff was loaded! Jackpot! Gotta love the baby melts into parent pictures, bloopers are great. Oh and I see you're thinking of borrowing a page from ol' Jenn's book for Jeff's demise.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home