Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Setting the second strand of webbing

Gentle Reader,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Reaper has come to pay us a visit. Do not fear him my children, he is an important part of our lives. With him he brings new hope for our future.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tonight he has come for Jack. Good-bye dear Jack, what you lacked as a snazzy dresser, you made up for with your DNA. Kinder words I do not have for you Jack. Enjoy the afterlife and may it bring you peace at last.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That same night Jeff proposes and we are engaged and married. There is no time to waste, seeing how I am now in my 3rd trimester. I am now known as Negrita Widow-Forrester-Nielson.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jeff is a good step-father. He tends to Jackie’s needs as I struggle through yet another difficult pregnancy. Jackie is now a toddler; she has her father’s eyes and thankfully little else.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

During this difficult pregnancy I have taken up dating Jeff. It’s not an unpleasant endeavor, for he pleases more than just my eyes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Take note my note my darlings, be well rested prior to the date or you may fail at a dream date and failure is not acceptable. Only during pregnancy do these normal rules not apply. Soon I will give birth and I will need these elusive aspiration points.

Be blessed,
Negrita

return

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! A drowning death already! Yeah, pregnancies are rough on the widows it seems - keep a bed closeby!!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Oydie said...

LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one whose simmies get engaged in their underware!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Humm Grinny brings hope for the future, only in a Black Widow challenge does that hold true. I loved the last shot of Negrita's face in the food and the expression on Jeff's face

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home