Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Good-bye Clyde

Gentle Reader,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The idea of making Clyde die of old age is appealing to me. How to go about it is another task all together, I'm an impatient woman and aging a person prematurely is tricky business. I have purchased the refreshing life elixir and partook of a glass to show Clyde how it's done. Luckily he did not fair as well.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ah, such a pity Clyde. Did losing those precious days hurt? I do hope so. Unfortunately the elixir worked to my liking, then he drank again adding those days back. He drank a third time adding yet even more days and then drank a fourth time ending up back where he began. This wont work, its too unpredictable even with his low aspiration.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On to plan B; Clyde is a dear and fixes the trash compacter. Or attempted to fix it is more appropriate.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Geoffrey is fascinated with the effects although put off by the smell.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Clyde will join the others in the family plot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My pink toddler Daniel is growing on me. His antics are amusing and his smile is infectious. He has earned a place in my heart. I will not forsake him nor his pink half-brother Claude. After all, its not their fault they have pink skin. In order to guarantee a porcelain baby, I will need to be more selective about my next mate.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Before I end this entry, I want to tell you about my youngest daughter, Erin. She has truly grown in to a beauty like my oldest, Jackie. Unlike Jackie, she is family minded and has already decided to return home after university prior to going out on her own to continue her life. She has heard of a new plant life that she believes will benefit me in years to come.

Be blessed,
Negrita

return

3 Comments:

Blogger Twoyys4me said...

I'm so glad to read more! I've missed the goings on in the Widow household!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

"My pink toddler Daniel is growing on me" Too funny!

12:09 PM  
Blogger kimbalaya said...

Hehehe... new plant life, eh?

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home