Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fourth strand secured

Gentle Reader,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Upon Aaron’s departure from this world, Dan Gattis proposed and soon after, we were married. As you can see, again I was impatient and am already carrying his seed. Although I’m only within my 2nd trimester, knowing the nuptials were soon coming, I secure my platinum and weather the double hits on my aspiration.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The same can not be said for Dan.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For the first time ever, Jackie has brought a friend home. I believe she said his name was Dante, Leeland Dante. He is a deviant failing high school and there can be nothing gained from befriending this poor boy. Jackie’s interest in Leeland intrigues me and I’m curious to her intentions.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Finally Jefferson approaches me and we discuss our heritage. The guidelines that govern our lives and the purpose of our existence. My boys are growing into fine young men.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jefferson Nielson Fortune Libra Criminal Mastermind fitness / vampires – blonde hair 3-7-4-6-6
Jackie Forrester Knowledge Gemini Captain Hero swimsuits / custom hair – black hair 3-7-9-6-4
Geoffrey Nielson Knowledge Gemini Criminal Mastermind swimsuits / glasses – hats 2-7-10-3-8

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Erin looks just like her sister Jackie. I have offered to change her hair, but so far she chooses to look like me and her sister. She is proud to be a Widow and will not change. It is her choice, and I’m proud of the choices my children have made thus far.

Be blessed,
Negrita

return

2 Comments:

Blogger Oydie said...

*snicker* She has her platinum does it matter about Dan? Ahh the proud Mama!
I love this story! Looking forward to more :)

11:44 AM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Leeland Dante is one to talk, doing the crazy finger swirl to Dan. His family is SO messed up!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home