Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Freak of nature and a proud moment

Gentle Reader,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have given birth to another boy, Daniel Gattis. This boy, this infant, this monstrosity, this Daniel was not blessed with my porcelain skin, yet he does have my eyes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have lost my composure, I cannot, I will not call that child mine.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How is it possible? How could I, Negrita Widow-Forrester-Nielson-Samuels-Gattis give birth to such an abomination?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On his way to work Dan found out he had a child and look at him. Look at Dan and how easily he crumbles. Mark my words, Daniel will be inadequate like his father.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I see Jackie has brought that boy home again. Leeland was his name I believe. Yes, Jackie’s intentions are becoming clearer. I heard rumor he will be attending the college soon. It’s just as I feared, Leeland was almost failing out of high school and yet he will be attending the local college. The college’s standards are not high enough for my Jackie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jackie has wooed this Leeland in to giving her a taste of the Widow life. She claims a thirst for knowledge, perhaps it is the knowledge of the Widow life that she craves.

Be blessed,
Negrita

return

1 Comments:

Blogger Ziese52 said...

What a terrible mother to call her child a monstrosity! Quite cold hearted.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home