Sunday, September 17, 2006

How many more?

Gentle Reader,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am pregnant again and I wonder what sort of child I will bear with this man, my current husband. I have birthed five children and each has been difficult pregnancies, this one is no different.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I went out to meet this vision in pink that came home with Clyde and found myself in labor. It is such a relief to give birth; I had no fears of birth, only those of pregnancy. I can’t say the same about poor simple minded Clyde.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another boy, another abomination; Claude looks just like his father. At least Daniel has my eyes; this one has nothing of me in him. Only time will tell if he has my ears or Clyde’s.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh how I long for love in my life again. The love I have from you darlings brings me endless joy. What I need now is the love of a mate, a true equal to my passions. I spend too many hours perusing this journal remembering my lovely Jeff. I will call Quavi Robbins to squelch this desire I have for him. Will he be moving in next? Will I stay young enough to produce anymore children? I do not have the answers and that frustrates me.

Be blessed,
Negrita

return

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

Poor Negrita--seems like her lifestyle has even started to wear on her! How many times does she have to do all this? Too bad her last two children have been so unacceptable!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home