Sunday, September 10, 2006

Odds and ends

Gentle Reader,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To beat the doldrums of childhood, my protégé have taken up swimming. Geoffrey and Jackie have taken to the water like fish. Jefferson requires coaxing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I’m wondering if somehow Jefferson knows what happened to Jack and is concerned the same fate awaits him. I will need to instruct him properly and assure him he is a Widow, therefore he will not face the same fates as the mere men who mistakenly marry me out of some false sense of duty, honor or, dare I say, love.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jack has come back to haunt the homestead.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was merely a matter of time till he made his appearance, unfortunately the effects of his visits are obvious and it takes some doing cleaning up in the mornings. He is much more of a nuisance in the afterlife as he was in life.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Neighbors have been making appearances as well. I do not know who these Burton women are, or what their problem is. I only know that this one is constantly stealing our newspaper

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one tends to dine from our trash… what kind of person feeds from trash? I shudder to think what kind of upbringing she must have had, what trauma one endures to resort to such horrific behavior.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ah my Geoffrey has taken an interest in the family burial plot in the backyard. He will truly be more than just a man when he matures, he will be a real Widow, I can feel it in my soul.

Be blessed,
Negrita

return

2 Comments:

Blogger Oydie said...

Ummm OK, she's making comments on her neighbours upbringing yet is pleased that her son is taking an interest in graves ...riiigght ... *backs slowly away*

11:35 AM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

You know a sim is messed up when a black widow is commenting on their behavior.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home