Friday, September 15, 2006

Thank you, my love

Gentle Reader,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I placed the bouquet of flowers Dan had given me in the family burial plot. Dan foolishly went to retrieve them; he felt I was being a bit macabre predicting his end. Instead the dupe met up with my beloved Jeff.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you, my beloved Jeff.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Welcome back, dear Reaper.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Although Geoffrey and Erin mourn for Dan. They quickly remember that with each death, brings new life into our home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That’s right my darlings, celebrate the life Dan’s passing will bring. I will be marrying Clyde tomorrow.

Be blessed,
Negrita

return

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home