Monday, September 11, 2006

Tying off the third strand

Gentle Reader,


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I must rid myself of Aaron Samuels; he has over stayed his welcome in my home and in the lives of my children.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have befriended his replacement. Dan Gattis has agreed to move in and add his meager dowry to the family funds. Like Jack and Aaron, Dan has agreed to leave college in order to move in and do my bidding. Such obedience is expected from the weak minded. How they made it in to college is a mystery to me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jackie has inspired to learn more and will leave for college. I am not ready for her to embark on her life outside the home and she will wait until I deem her ready.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At long last, Aaron has been promoted in time for his demise. He has literally worked himself to death. He has slaved for me, neglecting his own needs and wants including sleep & food. He was so weak and fate has shown mercy by taking him in such a peaceful manner.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ah, the older children return home from school in time to say good-bye to Aaron, if they so choose.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

First off the bus is my lovely Jackie. Do my eyes deceive me? Could it be?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My heart swells with pride! Yes, my Jackie is smiling at the Reaper. She truly is my protégé, she will make a lovely Widow.

Be blessed,
Negrita

return

1 Comments:

Blogger Ziese52 said...

Man Jackie is beautiful. I'm sure she'll have an easy time luring men into her web, if she so chooses.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home