Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Porcelain Purpose

Gentle Reader,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Once Clyde was laid to rest in the family burial plot in the backyard, we called someone to repair everything. Strange how some people vainly hold on to their youth.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've gone downtown. My next husband, Bud Fox was nowhere to be found, although I was lucky enough to see a lovely diversion by the name of Quavi Robbins.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh my, this is not good. Dear Reader, I have fallen in love with Quavi. He does not have my porcelain skin and he tends to stir feelings reminiscent of my Jeff. I must leave him before I do something I will regret.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have not yet met up with my next husband, although I have managed to meet a vision of beauty and perfection.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not seeing Bud downtown, I went home and invited him over for a date. As planned the dream date ended with Bud moving in.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bud Fox moved in with just over §3k and an odd assortment within his backpack. He’s an astronaut in the military track and I don’t recall his sign, aspiration nor his LTW. I don’t suppose it matters since he will do what all others have done before him.

Be blessed,
Negrita

return

1 Comments:

Blogger Ziese52 said...

Only $3k! How sad!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home