Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Jefferson and his new family

Gentle Reader,


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jefferson came over yesterday to introduce me to his wife. Yes, gentle Reader, I said his wife. Now I admit not being invited to my eldest son’s wedding was a bit of a slap in the face. Seeing how happy he is softened the blow, especially when introduced to… oh I’m getting a bit ahead of myself.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Jefferson is so happy with his new bride and their new home. He was simply beaming when sharing his photos with me. I must say, I have a few of these photos myself, but to see my daughter-in-law, Sasha in her undergarments is a tad disturbing.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jefferson opened a home venue and has been practicing his techniques giving free make-overs to some of the neighbors. I must say, some of the results are rather amusing.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He did attempt to correct his blunders. A few were happy with the end results.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I believe this is that one of the Vega boy’s wife Sarina.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This youngster ran off simply mortified before Jefferson could undo his blunder.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another customer had come over during her first trimester of pregnancy and had the audacity to complain of the dirty facilities.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Writer’s note: I had to play the Daily house long enough for her to bump, I was tired of her showing up long enough to get sick and then go home unhappy!
This picture? Oh nothing… it’s just my hubby… *sigh* he’s so adorable…Oh sorry... *snapping out of daze and impure thoughts*

page 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home