Friday, September 29, 2006

Geoffrey's new life

Gentle Reader,

I must apologize; I have neglected to update you about the youngest of the twins, my Geoffrey. Due to Bud becoming a vampire, Erin running off to Aridia University and the sudden death of Bud, all thoughts of my children had temporarily flitted from my mind. I will attempt to remedy this by telling you the over due update of Geoffrey.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You see, Geoffrey presented me with startling news. During his time at Aridia University, he opted to change his aspiration sometime between his sophomore/junior years. He has chosen to become a romance. I was baffled by this decision; I honestly didn’t expect any of my children to willingly follow in the Widow family tradition. Yet here he is starting his own home and proposing to his first wife.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He introduced me to her via photographs during his stay at the university. I suppose he was pleased with some aspect of this young lady and yet he insisted she get a make over and new clothes as soon as she moved in.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No sooner did she move in they were married. Yet one more wedding I was not invited to. I guess I’m not one to talk since I don’t allow my prey… or rather spouse to dawdle and insist we marry immediately.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Geoffrey was eager to begin his new family. I mentioned he may want to allow his new bride to get a job since he will not be employed himself.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ah youth, he had denied himself during university and I suppose his primal urges got the better of him. At least this explains why I have not heard from him since he left the university. He is actively attempting to impregnate his bride. Hmmm, I believe his new found pastime is getting the better of him and he will need to resist the urge to simply woohoo. Either that or this woman is barren and should be disposed of immediately.I gave him only one piece of advice, after this bride he should resist the urge to marry anyone straight out of the university. They have little to no money and are always unemployed. He says after denying himself the pleasures of this young woman during the four years of university, he had to have her. I personally think he should have taken her, bed her and then left her for a woman with a job and money. He will learn eventually.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Allow me to introduce, Geoffrey and Andrea Nielson, my black widower son and his new bride.

Be blessed,
Negrita Widow-Forrester-Nielson-Samuels-Gattis-Daily-Fox

return

2 Comments:

Blogger MommyLydia said...

I think it is going to be more difficult to be a Black Widow as a man than a woman.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

"I personally think he should have taken her, bed her and then left her for a woman with a job and money" Harsh!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home