Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Betrayal page 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How long have I been in here? I haven't fed in so long... I feel my sanity slipping. It is only a matter of time until I go truly mad.

Time. What is time but a human invention? Layers stacked within the boundaries of the human mind, a mind that can exist only in the present, and that present being all of time?

Do you not understand? I wouldn't worry about that. Time is an immensely complicated subject. To try and explain it in the language of men is madness. Indicative tenses are made irrelevant by the subject as a whole, and so the language unwinds into oblivion. One must interpret it into one will. At any rate, when mankind collapses in on itself and it's own self proclaimed infallibility, I along with the rest of existence will unite... to make the best grilled cheese sandwich in the universe.

Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly. It's amazing how the purple stuffed seabed sponges, with a tuning fork, do a raw blink on hari-kari rock.

Oh my, it seems it has begun.

return

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home