Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Brood

Gentle Readers,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Birthdays are a nuisance, albeit necessary transitions for those that still have them. Buffy had hers. Buffy, like Jackie and Erin, is another of my doppelgangers; aspiring as Erin in search of knowledge and truth in all things.
Jayne grew in to… I don’t know. She looks like me… she has my eyes… she has my hair… if it wasn’t for her contrasting skin she too could be considered my doppelganger.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shortly after their birthdays, Claude left me. He joined Daniel at the university. He is becoming more and more skilled in the art of romancing. He is no longer my puppet; he will master the skill of the puppet master as I have.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Claude is honing his skills; his first conquest is a lovely boy Avri.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My brilliant boy has found a way to keep his grades up without having to attend class. He has taken up with one of his professors.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sometimes I wonder if it’s the father complex with Claude. Since he didn’t know Clyde, is it possible he is using these men to fill a void left by his absence?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Regardless of my reservations and in spite of Daniels lack of self esteem; Claude has allowed his older brother to move in to his home with him. Daniel has yet to find a love interest. The wretched boy has never known love, perhaps being in Claude’s presence will remedy this.

Be blessed,
Negrita Widow-Forrester-Nielson-Samuels-Gattis-Daily-Fox-Hudson

return

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home