Saturday, October 14, 2006

The General Quarantine

Gentle Reader,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jose had gone to the lab set-up in the back yard, he believes I am in need of medication to rid me of this ailment of vampirism. He doesn’t understand that I have embraced my new life and he has paid for his impudence with a “suspicious ailment”. I have convinced him to quarantine himself at least until the baby is born.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It seems quarantine did not sit well with Jose, as he prepared for work one morning the illness intensified as if he were struck and no longer able to take a breath. It must have been painful, shame I missed it. Do you think he suffered?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chaos is such a good boy. He sang the praises of the Reaper welcoming him to our home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Death has come again to our home; so does life… two lives; a boy, Jorge and a girl, Josie and a new prospect for a husband, Sonny Day.

Be blessed,
Negrita Widow-Forrester-Nielson-Samuels-Gattis-Daily-Fox-Hudson-Gomez

return

* Author’s note: Once I was done with their TSR Challenges, I sent Sonny Day and Ann Chovie to be Downtownies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home