Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Choices page 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

First on my agenda is to send Daniel away. He is to either go to university or move in to a home of his own. He has moped around my home long enough, not to return unless he undergoes massive adjustments to his behavior or suffer the consequences. He had endeared himself to me while a child during a weak time in my life. Now he has become nothing more than a nuisance.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next on the agenda is to take stock of those remaining in my home. Claude seems to be a bit confused. He seeks pleasure in the male species. I don’t blame him for this choice; a man’s body is pleasing to the senses. It’s a simple matter of procreation; I would partake in the joys of women along with the men if not for the seed of men. It is impossible for him to spread his seed among other men. I will speak to him about this. He will need one woman who pleases him and will accept his seed. One child is all I require of him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Buffy, playful child that she is, she will teach Chaos. It is she who he has taken to the most. It is her he considers her master, and why not? She is after all the one who trains him. The children have their Chaos chores:


click on photo to enlarge

Buffy does the training, Claude keeps him clean and fed and Jayne gives him purpose

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Prior to sunrise, I make enough bottles to last the morning while the other two are in school. It is Chaos who cares for Jayne, keeping her safe and entertained during the day while I must rest within the sanctuary of my coffin.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last on the agenda and most important, I’m in need of a new plaything.

Be blessed,
Negrita Widow-Forrester-Nielson-Samuels-Gattis-Daily-Fox-Hudson

return

1 Comments:

Blogger Ziese52 said...

This is probably my favorite update yet. I loved the way you described the vampire transformation. I slo loved Chaos with Jayne, SO cute!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home