Sunday, October 08, 2006

Claude Page 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Buffy immediately looked through the telescope; Daniel hopped on the other one in hopes of spotting the saucer that took Claude. I stood there drained of emotions waiting for their reports of their findings.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hours had gone by, I was about to lose hope of ever seeing my Claude again; when we heard it. A rather loud deafening sound which managed to bring hope back in to our home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Claude has not been the same since his return. He has shown a new release on life, sure he has moments of quiet reflection as he meditates, and he refuses to go near the telescopes again, its his new zest for the finer things life has to offer that warms the heart.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I’m very grateful for Dennis. It turns out Dennis has been a key component to bringing Claude back around.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The other would be the birth of Jayne Hudson, my first brown baby. With all the excitement of Claude’s abduction, I went in to premature labor. I’m just relieved to have my Claude back home where he belongs.

Be blessed,
Negrita Widow-Forrester-Nielson-Samuels-Gattis-Daily-Fox-Hudson

return

1 Comments:

Blogger Ziese52 said...

Poor Claude, that landing must have hurt.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home