Monday, October 16, 2006

Tangled Strand

Gentle Reader,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jayne is preparing for university acquiring scholarships. Naturally working on her skills is the common approach a knowledgeable sim as herself would take. To hasten the process she has learned the joys the "sim vac" has to offer much to the horror of Sonny.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My second set of twins, Jorge and Josie are old enough to start school and to my utter dismay I have birthed a third set of twins, Sonia and Sunil. I now have an astounding total of 12 children:
1. Jackie, 2. Jefferson, 3. Geoffrey, 4. Erin, 5. Daniel, 6. Claude, 7. Buffy, 8. Jayne, 9. Jorge, 10. Josie, 11. Sonia and 12. Sunil I'm exhausted just thinking of them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I find myself in yet another depression. I call upon the only sure way to bring my spirits to an acceptable level, I call upon my favorite diversion for a date. Upon Quavi's arrival I have made a rash decision. I will give in to my lust, my passion for this man and give him what I know we both desire more than anything in this wretched existence. From Sonny's stunned rage, I believe my adulterous behavior has been discovered.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Scholarships in hand, Jayne is off to Aridia University where she will join Buffy and Franz, Buffy's new fiance. Perhaps one day Jayne can forgive me for my indiscretions... providing I still care once she has.

Be blessed,
Negrita Widow-Forrester-Nielson-Samuels-Gattis-Daily-Fox-Hudson-Gomez-Day

return

1 Comments:

Blogger Ziese52 said...

"From Sonny's stunned rage, I believe my adulterous behavior has been discovered." Very Funny!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home