Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Betrayal Begets Betrayal

Gentle Reader,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Damnable beast! Insufferable man creature! How dare he confine me? ME! Sometime during my daylight slumber the reprehensible cur sealed me in my very own sleeping chamber. I've read something like this somewhere. The Cask of Amontillado; one was wronged and vengeance was sought. But what could I have done? Outside of course my attempts to destroy him, I have done nothing but allow him the usual pleasures I offer all of my little puppets.

I must escape. I cannot spend eternity here. What shall happen to my children? What of... Quavi? Quavi! With all that is left in me I shall free myself and be with him once more.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sonny, the sadist that he turned out to be, has left me with a note merely hinting at the fate of my beloved.

page 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home