Monday, October 02, 2006

Reeling in the Seventh Strand

Gentle Reader,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Buffy is keeping the Widow traditional looks thus far. She is learning quickly and is such a breath of fresh air in my stagnating life.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It amazes me at how fast these children grow. Someone mentioned I may be suffering from the empty nest syndrome, perhaps or perhaps it’s a mid-life crisis I’m feeling. My elder years are again creeping up on me. I have partaken from the elixir of life and it has maintained my beauty thus far. How much longer this remedy will work, I do not know. I can’t live forever… can I?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jake has moved in, he is a coach for some major league team of sorts, football was it? I don’t care much about the sporting world, my interests lie within his seed and dowry.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

True to fashion, I have convinced Jake marriage is of the utmost importance in order to further our relations. His eagerness to wed is evident with every pleasure I allow him a taste of.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Erin had her fiancé Aston over for a date. Unfortunately for Aston Clyde paid him a visit. Erin is a trooper. She has lived within this home long enough to understand the embarrassment of a fright and quietly cleans up after Aston as he excuses himself to go home. She will follow him tomorrow. They are planning their nuptials. Can you believe it? They are going to have a wedding, yes a real wedding with guests, ceremony, festivities and cake. It will be this family’s first actual wedding.

Be blessed,
Negrita Widow-Forrester-Nielson-Samuels-Gattis-Daily-Fox-Hudson

return

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home