Thursday, October 05, 2006

Mid-life Crisis

I am Negrita Widow-Forrester-Nielson-Samuels-Gattis-Daily-Fox-Hudson
I am Negrita Widow
I am Negrita Hudson
I am Negrita

Gentle Reader,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I stare in the mirror and I just don’t know anymore. Who am I? Why do I make these choices for my life? What drives me? Age is creeping ever persistently towards me, taunting me with these random gray strands in my otherwise jet black hair, and the “laugh lines” which I find no humor in. In my quest to reinvent myself I have ventured to add a splash of color in to my life, if only for a little while… a little diversion.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Diversion, yes that is what I need, no, what I crave, he is what I want. I find that in the absence of my love Jeff, another has taken his place in my heart. Quavi is my vice, he will be my undoing. He wants me, he craves me, he wants to… no. I have to send him away. I can not lose Quavi as I have given up my Jeff.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Buffy has grown again; she is a wonderful porcelain child. Claude is a sweet boy, he adores his little sister. Claude will transition tomorrow. Claude will become a teenager. When Claude becomes a teenager, Daniel will prepare to leave for university.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My mind is reeling and it dawns on me… I’m pregnant. My thoughts and feelings get away from me when I’m in this condition. No sickness with this pregnancy? I had no morning sickness. None whatsoever. Interesting. Ah and we all know what this pregnancy means, time is running short for Jake.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For his birthday I allowed Claude, my little romancer to take the car and go shopping for a cell phone and some new clothes. He was gone for quite some time almost missing the bus to school this morning. I suspect he was out meeting people, laying the ground work for his turn.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tonight dear reader, Jake will gaze at the stars contemplating the meaning of life. I have posed a question to him and sent him out to ponder his response. He is to answer me come morning.

Be blessed,
Negrita Widow-Forrester-Nielson-Samuels-Gattis-Daily-Fox-Hudson

return

2 Comments:

Blogger Twoyys4me said...

Claude and Buffy are so cute... but alas Jake.. I fear his end is coming soon.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Hum, I wonder if a satelite will get Jake or the cow plant?

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home