Saturday, October 07, 2006

About Claude

Gentle Reader,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As I may have mentioned before, Claude is my latest little romancing offspring. Geoffrey had chosen this lifestyle during his university days. As for Claude, he knew right away this was the life for him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At first Claude spent long hours outside with Daniel, studying astronomy for school. He is a sweet boy, with a charming disposition, subtle, aloof and in all honesty his choosing the romance lifestyle rather surprised me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Other than studying, Claude spent time after school with best friend Dennis, bowling, laughing and just being kids. Dennis was a lot like Claude, awkward, quiet and rather shy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A Saturday night not too long ago changed things for Claude… it changed things for us all really.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There was nothing we could do, as we stood there I was horrified. I never felt so helpless, so useless, so… human before. It was a horrible feeling, so vulnerable, so violated. My pink baby boy was being taken from me and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

page 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home